Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Spring Break

Spring Break

During my spring break I went to universal studios for the first time and it was really fun and i got on a lot of rides even though the lines were long. I went on The Simpsons Ride which was pretty cool. I went to my grandmas house and we were playing with the mud which was really fun although there were fire ants. I watched a movie call Free Born which was pretty scary. We also had to do a essay for lusk about climate change. Thats was pretty much all the homework we had and other little things from the other class. We had a water balloon fight with the neighbors and we got soaked and we throw them to our faces. On Saturday i played a basketball game against my cousins school. And on Sunday i played a football game in the morning with my cousins schools. And on Monday i played a soccer game against La galaxy not the real team. Out of all the games we won all of them which is pretty cool. I had practice with my cousin over break we had practice tuesday and wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment