Friday, April 7, 2017

Optometrist

Optometrist
Duties and Responsibilities:They examine the eyes and other parts of a visual system.They also diagnose and treat visual problems and manage diseases,injuries, and other disorders of the eyes.They prescribe eyeglasses or contact lenses as needed.

Salary:$103,900 per year and $49.95 per hour

EDucation:You must complete a Doctor of Optometry degree program and obtain a license to practice state and O.D. program take 4 years to complete and most students have a bachelor's degree before entering such a program.

Demand or need for this profession:I think there should be more of these people because other people may not be able to see right and if you can't see it's difficult to do something.

I would not want to become one because maybe i could get a disease in my eyes and then i would not be able to go to my job if it was like something else like get a cut in my hand it's not as bad as if it was in my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment