Monday, January 23, 2017

Soccer Player

“ Make Your Passion Your Profession”
Image result for barcelona logo

My passion is to play soccer. This is my passion because it never gets boring to me and there always different things to do with the soccer ball.I will like to be in a career that involves playing soccer.There are always those cocky people that show off but if you're that type then go ahead.I not really good in tricks but I’m good as defense and last man also a little forward but sometimes it gets tiring as running back and forward.I can start to practice more and play more but right know i'm suppose to wait until my knee gets better.But when i get better i'm gonna keep practicing with the soccer team from school and go and play in the games.No education is needed to play soccer as long as you play good. For example Cristiano Ronaldo is uneducated and has played many times.You don't really need skills for this like in trick wise but being good a megging people and being good at talking the ball away would be good.You can have a lot of skills but don't really need tricks it would be good when you're against a enemy but its not necessary.

Image result for barcelona messi gif  Image result for barcelona messi gif


No comments:

Post a Comment