Thursday, January 19, 2017

Medical Assistant

Medical Assistant

Duties and responsibilities: Medical assistants have to be ready to answer phone calls,greeting patients,updating patient files,Filling out insurance forms,scheduling appointments and etc.
Salary: $30,590
Education: Applicants usually need a high school diploma or the equivalent.
Most employers prefer graduates of formal programs in medical assisting. Such programs are offered in vocational-technical high schools, postsecondary vocational schools, and community and junior colleges.
Demand or need for this profession:Medical assistants work in well-lighted, clean environments.
They constantly interact with other people and may have to handle several responsibilities at once.
Most full-time medical assistants work a regular 40-hour week. Some work part time, evenings, or weekends.
Reflection: I would not want to be one because i don't want to be sitting down all day. I want something that will be more of a standing job. Also I don't want to be a person's assistant and let them boss me around all day. I want to be the boss of someone not for them to boss me around. I don't want to be a person who will just fill out paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment