Friday, May 26, 2017

Memorial Day

  1. Memorial day is some wack ass holiday that people celebrate for something. I like it because we get to have 3 days off of s0chool.
  2. It is on monday which will be 5/29/17
  3. Some ways to respect and honor is by not going to school and staying home and doing stuff like play outside and remember the good times with this (g)uy
5. Something that is interesting about this day is that some people may have gotten on this day and it can be their anniversary. Que cute no. that's a yokes
6. Somethings i will do is not go to school and have fun at my house with my snakes and true friends. Wait i don't got any i though this one (g)uy was true but at the end i found out that he was just like everyone else he only did for a little but it was all a yoke.

7. My thought and feelings about memorial day is that thanks to this i have 3 days off of school aso i don't have to deal with these people that are my so called friends. I say thanks for everything everyone did and i and very grateful for everything. The only thing that sucks is that pe won't be long and we will only be inside for a little. Great. This white headass just to read my thing i just like really go bother other people. He left and said great job keep up the good work. This has to be 8 sentences on my thoughts and feelings about memorial day. I'm just gonna talk about this (g)uy he was really nice but i was so mean to him which i shouldn't have been so mean. I did miss him but i started to notice that he used me and said a bunch of stuff that ig slowly an slowly he didn't say it anymore so know i'm here. Listening to the Gorillaz cuz according to this (g)uy ima bandwagon i like how El Manana sounds it sounds nice i relate to this song. I've been talking to this (d)ude he's really chill he understands what i'm going through which is pretty lit he's really nice he actually cares about me that's what he says. But i don't like him i'm just friends with him. This ismy 8 sentence about memorial day and a little about me and my horrible life.😾😿

No comments:

Post a Comment