Wednesday, May 31, 2017

MemOrIal DaY wEEkenD



What i did over the weekend was i did nothing it was boring. I ate a lot of these rice krispies with chocolate inside them. I went to the store to buy chips and a gatorade. Then i went back to my house and aTE them but didn't finish them so i brought them to school and ate them. I met my mom and dad and brother because i went to my house and saw them. I watched boss baby and beauty and the beast. They were dumb i didn't really watch them i didn't even pay attention. I played 2 soccer games one on saturday and one on sunday we won one and the other one was tied. I read some of my book from english “across a hundred mountains”. I did no homework because i didn't feel like doing it so i didn't do it. My an this one (g)uy were talking a lot about dumb stuff. And over the weekend i went to a sale mainline was having. I bought 2 shirt sweater things both of them were like 20 bucks. So it wasn't really on sale cuz the total was like 40 dollars plus extra. And my brother wasted over 100 dollars for like 4 or 5 shirts. Over the weekend i would play a lot of video games i mostly played call of duty. That's really the only game i would play and this skating game. But it was really fun over the weekend.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment