Thursday, March 23, 2017

George Mitchell

Student Success Statement
What this quote means is that not to be a cheater because if you are a cheater then that is bad and you wouldn't want that.Next time someone says that you should cheat to not get grade cut from the team say yes because you don't want to get grade cut.But to me i honestly don't care if you cheat or not because i cheat on a lot of things and i don't care.People don't really catch me but it's like whatever when people say you're going to get in trouble.An example would be when i go caught cheating in this class and he was making a huge deal practically screaming in the class and he was the one saying to to make it a big deal in class yet he was the one screaming.Which i don't care because i will keep arguing until he stops telling me stuff because he likes telling me things.i should say not to do it but it's my honest opinion that you should cheat if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment