Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving Week

What I did on my Thanksgiving week was i went the hospital on tuesday because i hurt my left knee. I hurt it by playing football i was playing and got tackled and i heard something crack in knee but it wasn't my bone it might have been a muscle or a ligament. So this coming up tuesday I'm gonna be going to the hospital to see what they are gonna do and if i might need surgery.I played football and soccer with my brother and i watched the football game of the Raiders against the Panthers and the Raiders won just by a little bit.I watched a movie called Paddigton it was about a bear that acts like a human but is a bear and goes to london in hope of finding the explorer that visited their aunt and uncle.I did some question on a speech about obama for my english class and some annotations.I also did some health homework and i had to do a pamphlet about infectious disease and all the different ways to get it and to get rid of it.It was fun over the break because i got to relax in my house and not do anything and it was better becasuue it was raining and was cold. I like the gloomy weather because its nice that there is no sun and it is windy. I helped my neighbor do here cleaning on monday and she gave 5 dollars for it and i didn't really want money. I like when we have long breaks because we can have some time to relax and some people may go on trip and go to new places they haven't been before.

No comments:

Post a Comment