Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Jobs

“Global Opportunities: Careers in Other Countries”

  1. Sydney,Australia
  • Soccer Coach                      
  • Music Teacher
  • Science Teacher
I say this are good careers because they all have good pay and they show fun things to do. Because they show us soccer they show us how to play an instrument and science cool experiments we can do.
2.Paris,France
  • Photographer
  • Intern
I would like to become these things because they are both very interesting jobs that i would want to be or become and having these jobs in france and these would be interesting
3. Ottawa, Canada
  • Designer
  • Rapper
I would like to become a designer but not a rapper i like doing creative and designing things to draw and to do artsy things
Reflection:I would like to work in another country and that country would be australia. I would go work there because i am interested in learning more things about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment