Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evalution

Class Evaluation

Image result for last day dr.seuss

Some things I liked about this class is that we learned how to put our fingers on the keyboard. Also sometimes we would get free time and be able to play games. Some things i didn't like about the class is that not a lot of my friends are in this class and i don't really like not having my friends in some of my classes. Also he wouldn't let us go to other typing tutor sites it and to be both of the ones he had it could not be any other one. let us have free time every time we come to class and let us do different sites of typing tutor. ,y highlight was when we got to choose/make our own student success statement and mine was"Scar and Skills make you Succeed". I feel that i did do my best because i would try to do all the work and try to finish it all. Yes i check them everyday and see if i have accomplished any and I write everyday but don't put in the computer until i have 6 block again. I am committed to be a CTR person i don't think i will be one because i will probably forget and not remember but sometimes i will be a CTR person. I just don't feel that for me being a CTR person would fit my type of personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment